Is animal masculine or feminine Spanish?
Animal in Spanish:
In Spanish, the word for ”animal” is animal (aw-nee-mal). However, to work this word into conversation, you need to know the gender of the noun.
Is the word animal masculine or feminine in Italian?
What is animals plural in French?
noun. [ masculine ] /animal/ plural animaux /animo/
What animals are considered masculine?
Is animal in Spanish masculine?
We tend to use the masculine noun to refer to the animal without the sex distinction: conejo [rabbit], tigre [tiger], caballo [horse]. But we use the feminine form in some cases: oveja [sheep], cabra [ram].
How do you say dog in French?
Dog in French = Le Chien, La Chienne.
How do you say animals in French?
French translation of ‘animal’
- ( literal) animal m. wild animals animaux sauvages. farm animal animal de ferme.
- ( figurative) (pejorative) (= person) brute f.
- ( figurative) (= creature)
Is cat feminine or masculine in Italian?
The Italian word for cat is gatto. It is a masculine singular word, and its other forms are: gatta: (feminine singular)
Why is apple feminine in Italian?
The Italian word for apple is mela (feminine, plural: mele) and the tree upon which they grow is called melo.
How do you tell if a noun is masculine or feminine Italian?
2 How to recognize what gender a noun is
- nearly all words ending in –o are masculine.
- nearly all words ending in –a are feminine.
- nearly all words ending in –à, –sione and –zione are feminine.
- nearly all words ending with a consonant are masculine.
Is the word elephant masculine or feminine in French?
éléphant (mâle) nm.
What female animal is a queen?
What’s good for the goose is good for the gander
Is cravate masculine or feminine?
If you are wearing a tie, make sure it is a clip-on.